- We are non-profit, community based, and CARF accredited.
- Registered charity status in Canada
- Primary funders:
- Community Living BC (CLBC)
- BC Ministry of Health
- BC Ministry of Children & Family Development
- Broad-based community support since 1959.
- Who are we?
What We Believe In
- Inclusive, interdependent communities.
- Read about our Mission and Philosophy
- Respect and integrity of individual human rights
- Read our Bill of Rights
- Solving problems together
- Read about How to Report a Concern
- Public, private and non-profit partnerships.
What We Do
- Services are individualized, based on person centred plans
- Partnerships build community solutions together
Communities We Serve
- Greater Vernon
- Salmon Arm
- Sorrento/Blind Bay