Open your heart, give a home to a person with a disability!
Home Share Providers are expected to have some previous experience in
supporting adults with a developmental disability.
Home Share Providers must be able to provide a safe and welcoming home that offers the individual the opportunity for inclusion.
Benefits of Home Sharing
- Giving an individual the opportunity to have a fulfilled life.
- Knowing that you are making a positive difference in someone’s life.
- Supplementary income.
- On-going support from Kindale’s Home Share Coordinators
- Minimum age 19 years
- Satisfactory Home Study
- Criminal Record Check
- Satisfactory References and Background Check
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Physician’s Certificate of Good Health
- Valid Driver’s License
- Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
For more information, please review the CLBC Handbook for Home Sharing Providers